An L3 protection engineer who must have information in Checkpoint firewall.
This engineer will be chargeable for taking care of daily request of coverage changes and should be correct with troubleshooting.
Network Security engineer function is to assist the operations and making day-to-day modifications in the network surroundings. Candidate have to be right with Checkpoint firewalls and Multi-Domain Security Management.
· The candidate should be excellent with beneath technology/ Competencies which might be mandatory to support the client.
· Checkpoint policy management (making changes to the ACLs, Objects, policies)
· Upgrading Checkpoint firewall versions or putting in hot fixes to mitigate insects in modern-day software variations.
· Must have labored on Checkpoint Multi-Domain environment and have to be desirable with all Checkpoint application suite.
· Installation and configuration of checkpoint firewalls for brand new sites.
· Troubleshooting problems with firewall and the visitors crossing the firewall (DMZ) consequently candidate need to be exact with routing protocols (OSPF).
· Candidate ought to be proficient to work on Checkpoint CLI and ought to have the ability to carry out tcpdump and other superior level of debugging to participate in troubleshooting.
· Must have excellent understanding of Firemon security manager.
· Below are some desired technologies that are not obligatory.
· Load Balancer – Candidate need to have good understanding of Citrix Net scaler or any other Load Balancer.
· Routing and Switching – Preferred to have a candidate expertise of Routing protocols (i.E. BGP) and switching surroundings (Cisco).
Nexus – Candidate have to have as a minimum basic understanding approximately Nexus line of switches and NXOS
Read More: define checkpoint